We are an experienced and highly skilled team who care for individuals who have treatment resistant psychosis.
This includes challenging behavior such as violence, substance misuse affecting mental state or repeated absconding preventing the person receiving adequate treatment.
Our philosophy is to support individuals on their road to independence, working with them towards their self defined goals to and helping them to improve their quality of life.
- We are a 15 bed high dependency rehabilitation unit for men
- All patients are detained under the Mental Health Act including Sections 3, 37 and 37/41
- Our team is made up of highly skilled experienced staff focused on recovery
- We work in collaboration with our service users, helping them to develop personal skills on the road to recovery
- We have a strong creative arts influence in our therapy
- We are managed under the complex care pathway of the Psychosis Clinical Academic Group in SLaM
- Our approach is cost-effective and pro-recovery, we aim to discharge directly to the community