Becoming a volunteer with us allows you to:
- use your free time in an enjoyable and positive way
- share your interests, knowledge and experience
- explore career options or a career change
- learn new skills and gain valuable experience for work or further education
- get involved in your community and gain a sense of achievement
- meet new people and gain references for future jobs
- support South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust.
Who can volunteer and what does this involve?
You can volunteer if you are over 18. We ask all volunteers to commit to doing at least three hours a week for nine months so we can create long-lasting and meaningful volunteering roles. You'll need to pass a Disclosure and Baring service check, Occupational Health questionnaire, attend training and supply two references before you can start volunteering with us because most of the roles will involve contact with vulnerable adults.
There are also opportunities for the following roles:
For the following opportunities please contact Isobel Mdudu via email email@example.com or 020 3228 3978 to request information, an application pack or further details.
Volunteer Gardening and Reminiscence Roles with the Older Adult Services
Volunteer Community Befrienders in Southwark supporting Older Adults, Monday to Friday
Volunteer Reception/Administration Roles Trust Wide
Volunteer Gardener Roles Trust Wide