Area of expertise
- Evidence-based therapies adapted for autistic people
- Positive Behaviour Support
Lucy has worked as a Clinical Psychologist at the NAU since 2017. She has previously worked in a range of services for people with learning disabilities, autism, sensory impairments, challenging behaviour and mental health difficulties. She is involved in teaching for the Doctorate in Clinical Psychology and the MSc in Clinical Neurodevelopmental Sciences at King’s College London.
Education and Training
- MA Experimental Psychology (University of Oxford)
- MSc Analysis and Intervention in Learning Disabilities (University of Kent)
- DClinPsy (King's College London)