Our Strategy in Action -Update event
You're invited to join us at our latest 'Strategy in Action' event, which will update you on our progress so far in delivering our strategy Aiming High; Changing Lives , and how we're working to improve the lives of those we care for and our wider community.
At this event, you will:
- Learn more about how we are delivering strategic ambition one: Outstanding mental health care and how co-production is an important part of this work
- Receive updates on how we are doing on delivering our other strategic ambitions through a series of market stalls
- Have the chance to network with our senior leaders, other service users, carers, community members, staff and partner organisations
The full online and in-person agendas will be made available on this page soon.
Tuesday 6 June 2023, 1pm - 3pm
(Registration and refreshments from 12:15pm, if you are joining us in person)
You have the option of joining us either in person or online:
- Online via Microsoft Teams
- In person at The Amigo Hall: St George's Cathedral, Southwark, London, SE1 6HU (entrance on Lambeth Road)
If you have any questions email Strategy@slam.nhs.uk.
Please register via Eventbrite here