Dr Safina Roberts is a Clinical Psychologist at the National and Specialist OCD, BDD and Related Disorder Clinic. She joined the team in 2021 shortly after completing her Doctorate in Clinical Psychology at King’s College London. Her role involves specialist assessment and evidence-based treatment for children and adolescents with OCD. Safina has a keen interest in Patient and Public Involvement and she currently co-runs a Parent Forum within the service.
Area of Expertise, Specialism or Research Interests
CBT for OCD
Education and Training
- University of Durham - BSc Hons Psychology
- King’s College London - MSc Affective Disorders
- King’s College London - PGCert Children’s Wellbeing Practitioner
- King’s College London - DClinPsy Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
- The new normal: exploring therapists’ views of remote psychological therapies delivery during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Evaluating the efficacy of psychosocial and behavioural interventions for negative symptoms in people with psychosis: an umbrella review.