Our strategy has been built on the feedback of hundreds of staff,
service users, carers and partners with the support of many community organisations.
There is no doubt that COVID-19 has created an altered landscape for mental health. We have built on the strong foundations of our previous strategy, Changing Lives, to go further and faster in those areas which are fundamental to the delivery of outstanding care and treatment for everyone who uses our services.
This strategy resets our focus on five key ambitions where together with our staff, service users, carers, communities and partners, we believe we can have the greatest impact on improving people’s lives.
Our Five Strategic Ambitions
Our ambitions under this strategy reflect the complex and dynamic environment that we work in. They build on our Changing Lives strategy to go further in the areas that are vital to delivering outstanding care. By 2026 we will do the following:
- Deliver outstanding mental health care
- Be a partner in prevention
- Be a catalyst for change
- Build a culture of trust together
- Become effective and sustainable
Read more about our strategy
Our Strategy in Action event
We have committed to sharing our progress on the Trust strategy ‘Aiming High; Changing Lives 2021 – 2026’ with you every six months. Join us for our second event and Annual Members Meetings.
‘Our Strategy in Action’ event will let you:
- Hear an update on how our five strategic ambitions are improving what we do
- Take part in our Annual Members meeting and see the Annual Report and accounts presented
- Have a conversation with our leadership teams
- Talk to other service users, carers, staff and partner organisations
Tuesday 18 October, 5.30pm – 7.30pm
Join us online via Microsoft Teams or in person at Lambeth Town Hall.
Register now on Eventbrite!