Dr Claire Hackford is a Senior Clinical Psychologist at the Psychological Interventions Clinic for Outpatients with Psychosis (PICuP). She sees clients for psychological therapy and provides clinical supervision to qualified psychological therapists, trainee psychologists, assistant psychologists, and other professionals working with people who have psychosis or bipolar disorder. Claire has a particular interest in supporting people with post-traumatic stress and in Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT). She also has expertise in supporting people with experiences of anxiety and depression, having previously worked in IAPT services and specialised in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT). Claire provides supervision on the Post Graduate Diploma in CBT for Psychosis and Bipolar Disorder at UCL and has delivered teaching as a guest lecturer at UCL and the Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience, King’s College London.
Education and Training:
- PGCert in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Psychosis and Bipolar Disorder, University College London
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (DClinPsy), University College London
- PGDip in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, King’s College London
- PGCert in Low Intensity Psychological Interventions, University of Surrey
- BSc Psychology, University of Bristol
Please visit: www.researchgate.net/profile/Claire-Hackford