How our service can help you
**Due to Covid some appointments and groups are being offered remotely**
Community Drug and alcohol advice and treatment service for adults living in the London Borough of Bexley.
- Daily open access clinics.
- Booked triage sessions.
- Onsite recovery groups.
- Support for addiction to prescribed and over the counter medications.
- Alcohol specific interventions
- Substitute prescribing for opiate users.
- Families and carers service.
- Health interventions.
- Confidential Needle Exchange
- Close working with the criminal justice system
- Mutual aid groups including NA, CA and SMART Peer support and specific training
- Service Borough Covers: Bexley
Contact the serviceSite Location: Community service Known As: Pier Rd Project Phone Number: 01322 357940
- Disabled Access: Yes
Erith Health Centre
50 Pier Road
Erith,London, DA8 1RQ
- Business Hours/Visiting Hours: Mon-Fri 9-5 late opening twice weekly
- Conditions: Addictions