How our service can help you
The River Team is part of Lambeth Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS). We provide assessment, treatment and care for young people, aged 0-18, who have mild to moderate mental health difficulties, behavioural difficulties, or those experiencing issues for the first time.
We are an Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) service. We offer individual and family interventions, psychological therapies including talking therapies, creative therapies and medication management in line with NICE guidelines.
We offer time limited interventions that includes, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Personalised Individual Parent Training (PIPT), consultation work with families and the social care network, and identification of more serious mental health difficulties that might require more intensive intervention.
Our team is based at William Geoffrey House in Kennington and is part of the Early Help CAMHS offer which also includes the DISCOVER and CUES teams.
- Service Type: Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (Local) Service Borough Covers: Lambeth Treatment type: Community
Contact the serviceSite Location: William Geoffrey House Phone Number: 020 3228 6783
- Wheelchair accessible building
- All floors accessible by lift
- Disabled toilets
- Blue badge parking on Buckner road
- Address: William Geoffrey House, 35 Black Prince Road,London, SE11 6JJ
- Business Hours/Visiting Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm
- Conditions: Anxiety, Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), Autism, Conduct disorder, Dementia, Depression, Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), Self-harm