How our service can help you
The Lewisham Child and Adolescent ADHD team is a part of Lewisham Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS).We provide treatment and care for children and young people with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), up to the age of 18, who live in the London Borough of Lewisham, and who have a Lewisham GP.
We also provide guidance and consultation to professionals to discuss potential referrals and consultation to professionals who work with the young people in other settings such as Schools.
Our team members
Our service is made up of a number of professionals from different backgrounds who work together to provide multi-disciplinary care. The ADHD Team includes child and adolescent psychiatrists, a nurse and a pharmacist.
- Service Borough Covers: Lewisham Treatment type: Community
Contact the serviceSite Location: Kaleidoscope, Lewisham Phone Number: 020 3228 1000
- Wheelchair accessible building
- Therapy rooms accessible by lift
- Accessible toilets
- Blue badge parking at the rear of the building
32 Rushey Green
Catford,London, SE6 4JF
- Business Hours/Visiting Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Conditions: Anxiety, Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), Autism, Learning disabilities, Neuropsychiatry