How our service can help you
The Lewisham Child and Adolescent Generic Team (Horizon) is part of Lewisham Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS). We offer a service to children, young people and families who live in the London Borough of Lewisham and who have a Lewisham GP.
We provide assessment, treatment and care for children and young people, up to the age of 18, who have significant emotional or mental health difficulties.
Once a young person is referred and accepted to our team, they will get an assessment of their mental health needs and a plan of the care and support they will receive. They will also have one named person who co-ordinates their care and support. This person will be their care co-ordinator. They will be the main point of contact and can be communicated with about how the treatment and support are going.
We also provide guidance and consultation to professionals to discuss prospective referrals and other mental health matters.
Our team members
Our team is made up of people from different backgrounds working together to provide multi-disciplinary care. This is likely to include child and adolescent psychiatrists, social workers, clinical psychologists, nurses, child psychotherapists, occupational therapists, as well as art, music and drama therapists.
- Service Borough Covers: Lewisham Treatment type: Community
Contact the serviceSite Location: Kaleidoscope, Lewisham Phone Number: 020 3228 1000
- Wheelchair accessible building
- Therapy rooms accessible by lift
- Accessible toilets
- Blue badge parking at the rear of the building
32 Rushey Green
Catford,London, SE6 4JF
- Business Hours/Visiting Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Conditions: Anxiety, Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD), Depression, Dissociative disorders, Learning disabilities, Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), Perinatal disorders, Persistent physical symptoms, Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), Psychosexual, Self-harm