How our service can help you
The Lewisham Child and Adolescent Schools Serviceis part of Lewisham Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS). We are a tier 2 CAMHS team that provides assessment, treatment and care for children and young people, from 5 to 18 years old, who have mental health problems.
Our team works mainly in Lewisham schools alongside education professionals; however, if necessary, we can offer home visits.
This service is for children who do not need to receive treatment from a full team of health and social care professionals, and who can be treated by a single practitioner.
This service is available to children who have a Lewisham GP. Referrals are accepted from the Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) panel, New Woodlands School, the Outreach and Inclusion Service, and a small number of targeted schools.
- Service Borough Covers: Lewisham Treatment type: Community
Contact the serviceSite Location: Kaleidoscope, Lewisham Phone Number: 020 3228 1000
- Wheelchair accessible building
- Ground floor therapy rooms
- Accessible toilets on all levels
- Lift access to the 1stfloor.
32 Rushey Green
Catford,London, SE6 4JF
- Business Hours/Visiting Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Conditions: Anxiety, Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), Autism, Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD), Depression, Dissociative disorders, Learning disabilities, Self-harm