How our service can help you
The Lewisham Young People's Service (LYPS)is part of Lewisham Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS). We provide assessment and treatment for children and young people, up to the age of 18, registered with a GP in Lewisham.
Our service is for children and young people who have ongoing severe and complex problems for some time that significantly affect their daily life.
We also offer an early intervention service to young people who are experiencing psychosis. A person with a psychotic illness will experience a different view of reality compared to how others see it. This can affect how they think, feel, things they hear and things they see Ð often with symptoms of hallucinations and delusions.
Our team members
Our team is made up of a number of people from different backgrounds. This may include child and adolescent psychiatrists, social workers, clinical psychologists, community psychiatric nurses, child psychotherapists, occupational therapists, as well as art, music and drama therapists.
- Service Borough Covers: Lewisham Treatment type: Community
Contact the serviceSite Location: Lewisham Park Phone Number: 020 3228 1000
- Accessible toilets
- Therapy rooms available on the ground floor
- Address: 78 Lewisham Park, London,,,, SE13 6QJ
- Business Hours/Visiting Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Conditions: Anxiety, Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), Autism, Bipolar disorder, Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD), Childhood degenerative disorders, Dementia, Depression, Dissociative disorders, Learning disabilities, Neuropsychiatry , Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), Perinatal disorders, Persistent physical symptoms, Personality disorders, Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), Psychosexual, Psychosis, Self-harm