Module 3: Developing Your Team's Resilience.
Duration: Five workshops over five months (9.30am to 4.30pm).
Dates: This five-day programme will be held on the following dates;
Day 1 - 28th May 2024
Day 2 - 25th June 2024
Day 3 - 30th July 2024
Day 4 - 27th August 2024
Day 5 - 24th September 2024
If you would like us to run this programme within your organisation, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To learn and practice effective leadership skills to develop your team's resilience.
- Develop leadership skills and confidence by addressing real work-based challenges with the support and challenge of a like-minded peer learning group.
- For team leaders and line managers who have a responsibility for supervising and developing their teams.
- Pre-workshop exercises – (things to read, watch, think about or find out about).
- Five, monthly morning workshops of taught input.
- Five, monthly afternoon peer learning groups to explore your real workplace challenges.
- Inter-workshop workbooks to practice and embed workshop learning.
Learner's comittment: Participants are required to commit to attending all five workshops days, and to completing and submitting all inter-workshop workbooks. At the end of the programme, participants will also be required to submit a summative reflective account on 'resilient leadership' in the form of a blog.
- Be able to understand our own leadership styles
- Develop effective leadership skills to develop our team's resilience.
- Know how to conduct effective supervisions to develop resilience.
- Develop strategies to manage mental health and wellbeing in your workplace.
- Be able give and receive effective feedback to improve working relationships and team cultures.
- Develop effective reflective practice skills for ourselves, our training peers and the people we line manage.
- Use the support and challenge of our peers to resolve real workplace problems.
- Write an end of programme reflective account to share your learning.
- Leadership and resilience.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Understanding stress, burnout and wellbeing.
- The leader's impact on team's motivation.
- Difficult conversations, giving and receiving effective feedback.
- The importance of reflective practice.
- Debriefing after challenging incidents.
- Understanding and enabling change.
This training has had an important impact on my role. It really challenged me and I grew in confidence in dealing with work related matters. Since I finished it, I refer back to it very often and also talk about it with my colleagues at work. I have encouraged other colleagues to sign up as this training is a great fit for our our organisation.
On booking a place on this training programme, you will be directed to Estia Oracle, our new virtual learning environment where you can access workshop information, learning materials and resources. If you would like to book multiple places for this course please email email@example.com