How our service can help you
We provide specialist forensic services, treating complex and high-risk cases. Many of the young people we work with are vulnerable, and present with severe psychopathology.
Young people referred to us may be involved with the criminal justice system or be at high risk of being so in the future. They are likely to present with behavioural problems like violence and aggression towards others, harming themselves, fire setting or engaging in sexually inappropriate behaviour.
We aim to provide a fast-track service for cases requiring an urgent response because of the nature of the presenting problem or, in some cases, the time limits imposed by criminal proceedings. We conduct home and community assessments where appropriate.
- Service Borough Covers: National (Child and Adolescent services) Treatment type: Outpatient
Contact the serviceSite Location: Maudsley Hospital Phone Number: 020 3228 3841
- Wheelchair accessible building
- Ground floor therapy rooms
- Accessible toilets on all levels
- Lift access to the 1stfloor.
Michael Rutter Centre
De Crespigny Park,London, SE5 8AZ
- Business Hours/Visiting Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Conditions: Conduct disorder, Psychosexual, Self-harm