How our service can help you
Our Neuropsychiatry Service manages the psychiatric complications of neurological and neurosurgical disorders, including epilepsy, Parkinson’s, memory disorders, brain tumours and functional neurological disorders (FND) among others.
Maintaining close links with the Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience, our experts offer specialist assessments and evidence-based, patient-centred treatment options in a wide array of settings: outpatient, day hospital, inpatient, general hospital (liaison).
- Service Type: Adult Mental Health Services (National) Service Borough Covers: National (Adult services) Treatment type: Inpatient, outpatient, outreach
Contact the serviceSite Location: Multiple sites Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone Number: 020 3228 2330
- Business Hours/Visiting Hours: Please check with individual sites
- Conditions: Neuropsychiatry
Other essential information
- Age: although primarily an adult service (18 to 65), referrals are considered on an individual basis
- Symptoms and disorders: any identified or suspected psychiatric symptom (affective, psychotic, cognitive and others) resulting from a neurological and/or neurosurgical disorder, including nervous system complications of systemic disorders (HIV, systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), Sarcoidosis, metabolic disorders and others)
- Pre-operative assessments: we offer comprehensive psychiatric assessments for patients wishing to undergo deep brain stimulation and epilepsy surgery
If uncertain, please email us on email@example.com.
Care Options - Inpatient Services
Dr Alastair Santhouse:- Read more
Dr Biba Stanton:- Read more
Clare Grey: - Read more
Dr David Okai: - Read more
Dr Sotiris Posporelis: - Read more
Prof Laura Goldstein: - Read more
Dr Mary Summers:- Read more
Dr Nick Medford: - Read more
Paul Shotbolt: - Read more
Simon Harrison: - Read more
Dr Tim Nicholson: - Read more