How our service can help you
OASIS is a health service for young people aged 14-35, who are
experiencing psychological distress. These experiences might include:
• Struggling to cope at school, college or work
• Preferring to spend time alone, away from family and friends
• Feeling anxious, irritable or depressed
• Changes in sleeping and eating patterns
• Confused or muddled thinking
• Feeling that things and people seem strange or unreal
• Constantly thinking about particular ideas or beliefs
• Unusual experiences like seeing or hearing things that other people cant.
We provide care for people living in the London boroughs of Lewisham and Croydon. Our team includes Psychologists, Doctors and Key workers. We offer individual and family therapy, medical consultation, and practical support with issues such as housing and finances.
Our aim is to reduce the risk of difficult experiences becoming worse, and to improve peoples wellbeing. We hope to help people get their lives back on track and move forward in whatever ways they consider most important and meaningful.
- Service Type: Mental Health Services (Local) Service Borough Covers: Croydon and Lewisham
Contact the serviceSite Location: Service at multiple sites Email: email@example.com Phone Number: Croydon: 020 3228 5800/Lewisham: 020 3228 9300
- Address: Service at multiple sites,
- Conditions: Addictions, Anxiety, Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), Autism, Bipolar disorder, Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD), Childhood degenerative disorders, Conduct disorder, Dementia, Depression, Dissociative disorders, Eating disorders, Learning disabilities, Neuropsychiatry, Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), Perinatal disorders, Persistent physical symptoms, Personality disorders, Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), Psychosexual, Psychosis, Self-harm