How our service can help you
OASIS is a health service for young people aged 14-35, who are
experiencing psychological distress. These experiences might include:
• Struggling to cope at school, college or work
• Preferring to spend time alone, away from family and friends
• Feeling anxious, irritable or depressed
• Changes in sleeping and eating patterns
• Confused or muddled thinking
• Feeling that things and people seem strange or unreal
• Constantly thinking about particular ideas or beliefs
• Unusual experiences like seeing or hearing things that other people cant.
We provide care for people living in the London boroughs of Lambeth, Southwark. Our team includes Psychologists, Doctors and Key workers. We offer individual and family therapy, medical consultation, and practical support with issues such as housing and finances.
Our aim is to reduce the risk of difficult experiences becoming worse, and to improve peoples wellbeing. We hope to help people get their lives back on track and move forward in whatever ways they consider most important and meaningful.
- Service Type: Adult Mental Health Services (Local) Service Borough Covers: Lewisham, Croydon Treatment type: Community
Contact the serviceSite Location: Services at other sites Email: OASISReferrals@slam.nhs.uk Phone Number: 020 3228 7200 Fax Number: 020 3228 7214
190 Kennington Lane
Kennington,London, SE11 5DL
Business Hours/Visiting Hours:
Opening Hours: 9.00 – 5.00 Monday to Friday.
- Conditions: Addictions, Anxiety, Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), Autism, Bipolar disorder, Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD), Childhood degenerative disorders, Conduct disorder, Dementia, Depression, Dissociative disorders, Eating disorders, Learning disabilities, Neuropsychiatry, Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), Perinatal disorders, Persistent physical symptoms, Personality disorders, Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), Psychosexual, Psychosis, Self-harm