How our service can help you
Our service is an integrated provision provided in partnership with Bromley, Lewisham and Greenwich MIND. Our joined up approach enables seamless support and interventions for Lewisham service users. Our Mental Health Advisors and Peer Support Workers possess expertise and experience in social prescribing and care navigation.
Primary Care Mental Health Teams (PCMHT) support service users who are referred in conjunction with their GP. We use the same electronic note system to improve information sharing and communication.
PCMHTs are the 'front door' service, and you may be 'stepped up' into secondary care following assessment if there is no need for further assessment. PCMHTs also provide care to those who are in transition from secondary care mental health services ensuring people receive the right care at the right time.
Our GP area covers:
- Dr Banerjee: Clifton Rise Surgery
- Deptford Medical Centre Grove Medical Centre
- Kingfisher Surgery
- New Cross Medical Centre
- Queens Road Partnership
- Burney Street Practice (Greenwich GP if service user lives in Lewisham)
- Dr Kabra: Amersham Vale Practice
- Deptford Surgery
- Vesta Road Surgery Park
- Medical Centre Silverlock Practice (Southwark GPs if service user lives in Lewisham)
- Service Borough Covers: Lewisham Treatment type: Community
Contact the serviceSite Location: Waldron Health Centre Email: PrimaryCareMentalHealthTeamN1@slam.nhs.uk email@example.com Phone Number: 020 3228 0607
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Address: Waldron Health Centre Suite 10 3rd Floor Amersham Vale,London, SE14 6LD
- Business Hours/Visiting Hours: 9am-5pm
- Conditions: Anxiety, Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), Autism, Bipolar disorder, Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD), Depression, Dissociative disorders, Neuropsychiatry, Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), Persistent physical symptoms, Personality disorders, Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), Psychosexual, Psychosis, Self-harm