How our service can help you
Primary Care Community Mental Health Teams (PCMHTs) provide assessments and short-term treatment for people needing mental health support. These teams were previously called Assessment and Liaison.
We are a multi-disciplinary service with range of professionals including nurses, doctors, psychologists, psychotherapists, occupational therapists and specialist workers providing employment support, benefits advice and social inclusion. We provide a broad range of medical, psychological and social treatments and interventions.
We work closely with acute and crisis service, and mental health services in primary care to ensure that service users receive the right care at the right time. Southwark has two Primary Care Community Mental Health Teams covering the north and south of the borough in alignment with Primary Care Networks. Referrals can be made by GPs, Inpatient Wards, A&E, housing officers and therapists.
- Service Type: Adult Mental Health Services (Local) Service Borough Covers: Southwark Treatment type: Community
Contact the serviceSite Location: St Giles House Email: PCMHTSouthwarkSouthReferrals@slam.nhs.uk Phone Number: 020 3228 1800
- Disabled Access: Yes – ground floor
- Address: St Giles House 1 St Giles Road,London, SE5 7UD
- Business Hours/Visiting Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, excluding Bank Holidays
- Conditions: mental health