How our service can help you
Support Engagement and Delivery in Schools (SEaDS) is a multi-disciplinary team, based within Croydon Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) that offers intervention within schools.
We provide assessment, intervention and therapeutic support to children and young people with mild to moderate mental health difficulties and disorders.
SEaDS can offer help in a number ways within schools:
- One-to-one therapy sessions,
- Direct family support,
- Small group sessions on topics such as transition to secondary School, making friends, coping with exam stress
- School staff training on mental health related topics.
We work in partnership with primary and secondary schools across Croydon and Southwark to promote the mental health and wellbeing of children and young people in the school environment.
Our team members
Our service is made up of a number of professionals from different backgrounds who work together to provide care. This may include nurses, occupational therapists, family therapists and art psychotherapists.
- Service Borough Covers: Croydon Treatment type: Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (Local)
Contact the serviceSite Location: Christopher Wren House Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone Number: 020 3228 0000
- Wheelchair accessible building
- Evacuation chair
- Ground floor therapy room
- Disabled toilet
Christopher Wren House
113 High Street,Croydon, CR0 1QG
- Business Hours/Visiting Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Conditions: Anxiety, Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), Autism, Conduct disorder, Depression, Eating disorders, Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), Self-harm