How our service can help you
The TREAT service is an outpatient service open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. We work alongside clinical teams, offering additional support with physical and mental health. We provide evidence based specialist treatments for patients with ongoing or difficult to treat symptoms, as well as clozapine titration.
- Specialist assessment including detailed investigations
- Initiation and management of specialist and third-line treatments
- Physical assessment including blood tests and ECGs
- Investigation into other causes of non-response, such as comorbid substance misuse (including alcohol), the concurrent use of other prescribed medication or physical illness.
- Clozapine initiation to people with schizophrenia whose illness has not responded adequately to treatment despite the sequential use of adequate doses of at least 2 different antipsychotic drugs.
- Support to manage side-effects of medication
Please email TREAT@slam.nhs.uk to request a referral form.
- Service Borough Covers: Croydon, Lambeth, Southwark
Contact the serviceSite Location: Maudsley Hospital Email: TREAT@slam.nhs.uk Phone Number: 020 7848 0434
Maudsley Hospital Denmark Hill,London, SE5 8AZ
- Conditions: Addictions, Anxiety, Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), Autism, Bipolar disorder, Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD), Childhood degenerative disorders, Conduct disorder, Dementia, Depression, Dissociative disorders, Eating disorders, Learning disabilities, Neuropsychiatry, Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), Perinatal disorders, Persistent physical symptoms, Personality disorders, Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), Psychosexual, Psychosis, Self-harm