How our service can help you
The Lambeth CAMHS Child Wellbeing Practitioner Team provides a mental health service to young people who may not meet the threshold for Lambeth Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS).
The team provides short-term, low intensity, evidence-based, guided self-help interventions for children, young people and their parents or carers for treatment of mild to moderate anxiety, low mood, or mild behavioural difficulties.
Young people and their parents or carers will be offered up to eight sessions of guided self-help which will involve of a mixture of face to face and phone, or Skype appointments. Sometimes we may ask parents or carers to attend on their own depending on the age of the young person.
All referrals must be made by a professional associated with the child's care to Lambeth CAMHS LambethCAMHSReferrals@slam.nhs.uk
Referrals can be made by a GP, paediatrician, school teacher. Our team is unable to accept referrals from parents, carers, or self-referrals by the child or young person.
- Service Type: Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (Local)
- Service Borough Covers: Lambeth
- Treatment type: Community
- Contact the service
Site Location: William Geoffrey House
Phone Number: 0203 228 7370
- Step free access at the side of the building
- Therapy rooms available on the ground floor
- Accessible toilet on the ground floor
William Geoffrey House
35 Black Prince Road
- Business Hours/Visiting Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm