This page has a variety of resources and materials which provides the latest information on the PCREF programme at South London and Maudsley. If you would like additional information which is not available on this page, please email us, PCREFapproach@slam.nhs.uk
The PCREF newsletter gives an update on the programme's recent work and upcoming opportunities. We invite you to join our network and get involved – read on for more details and get in touch if you would like to submit something for the newsletter.
We have collated a list of useful resources relating to mental health equity, partnership working and our past events.
- Defining anti-racism with PCREF – Dr Jacqui Dyer and Zoë Reed (KHP Annual Conference 2022)
- PCREF Community promotion
- Partnership Working – Tatiana Taylor Salisbury, Senior Lecturer in Global Mental Health, King’s College London (Nov 2021)
- Fit for Partnership event (Jan 2021)
- Reimagining Mental Health Service with Black Communities: One Year On event (Jan 2022)
- Trust’s public sector equality duty reports
- Modernising the Mental Health Act – Final report from the independent review (Feb 2019)
- Independent Review of the Mental Health Act (2018)
- Mental Health Units (Use of Force) Act 2018