How our service can help you
The Lewisham Adolescent Resources and Therapy Service (ARTS)is part of
Lewisham Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS). We provide
assessment, treatment and care for young people, up to the age of 18,
who are already in the criminal justice system. The service is available
to children and young people who have a Lewisham GP.
Forensic community teams provide mental health treatment and care for people who have a history of offending and who may pose a risk to the public.
We care for young people who live in the London Borough of Lewisham and are known to a Youth Offending Service (YOS). We also work with children and young people who exhibit sexually inappropriate behaviour.
We provide one to one and group treatment and care, and work with the police, the public protection unit, social services and our local Multi-Agency Public Protection Arrangement (MAPPA) team to support people in the community.
Our team is made up of a number of people from different backgrounds. This may include child and adolescent psychiatrists, social workers, clinical psychologists, community psychiatric nurses, child psychotherapists, occupational therapists, as well as art, music and drama therapists.
- Service Type: Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (local) Service Borough Covers: Lewisham Treatment type: Community
Contact the serviceSite Location: Services at other sites Known As: Lewisham ARTS Fax Number: 020 8314 9742 or 020 8314 3462
- Wheelchair accessible building
- Evacuation chair
- Ground floor therapy room
- Accessible toilet
Adolescent Resources and Therapy Service
9 Holbeach Road,London, SE6 4TW
- Business Hours/Visiting Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Conditions: Anxiety, Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), Autism, Bipolar disorder, Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD), Conduct disorder, Depression, Learning disabilities, Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), Perinatal disorders, Persistent physical symptoms, Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), Self-harm