How our service can help you
The Southwark Adolescent Service is part of Southwark Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS). We offer a service to young people between the ages of 12 to 18 years old, who have significant emotional or mental health difficulties. Our service is available to young people that live in the London Borough of Southwark.
Treatment with us ranges from short to long term, and may involve face to face sessions, and indirect work with the parent, carer or professional from another agency.
We also provide guidance and consultation to professionals to discuss prospective referrals and other mental health matters.
We accept referrals from GPs, health professionals, social workers, school staff, the voluntary sector, and self-referrals from families. Young people that are referred to us must be registered with a Southwark GP.
Our team members
Our service is made up of a number of professionals from different backgrounds who work together to provide multi-disciplinary care. This may include psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses, family therapists and art psychotherapists.
- Service Borough Covers: Southwark Treatment type: Community
Contact the serviceSite Location: Maudsley Hospital Known As: Southwark Adolescent Service Phone Number: 020 3228 7777
- Wheelchair accessible building
- Therapy rooms accessible by lift
- Accessible toilet
- Blue badge parking in the car park
De Crespigny Park,London, SE5 8AZ
- Business Hours/Visiting Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Conditions: Anxiety, Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), Autism, Bipolar disorder, Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD), Conduct disorder, Depression, Dissociative disorders, Learning disabilities, Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), Persistent physical symptoms, Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), Psychosexual, Psychosis, Self-harm