How our service can help you
This service is part of Southwark Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS). We offer help to children and young people, up to the age of 18, who are in the care of Southwark local authority.
We provide a service for children and young people under the care of Southwark local authority. If a young person is placed outside of the borough by Southwark we can also provide assessment and treatment of their mental health and emotional wellbeing needs.
Our team works closely with Southwark Children's Social Care. Referrals can be made to our team from the child or young person's social worker. We will also accept referrals from other health and social care professionals.
We are unable to see children who are not expected to remain looked after long term, or those who are in care under a Special Guardianship Order (SGO). Children and young people in short term care, or on an SGO may be referred to another community CAMHS team.
- Service Borough Covers: Southwark Treatment type: Community
Contact the serviceSite Location: Services at other sites Phone Number: 020 3049 8470
- Wheelchair accessible building
- Accessible toilets on all floors
- Level access to treatment rooms
- Blue badge parking available in the health centre car park
Lister Primary Care Centre
101 Peckham Road
Peckham,London, SE15 5LJ
- Business Hours/Visiting Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Conditions: Anxiety, Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), Autism, Bipolar disorder, Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD), Conduct disorder, Depression, Dissociative disorders, Learning disabilities, Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), Persistent physical symptoms, Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), Psychosexual, Psychosis, Self-harm